Managed Accounting Services
Keeping accounting records up-to-date is the primary need of every business. However, optimally handling month-end closing and staying on top of financial reporting requires experienced staff and hours of precious time which makes it an expensive and time-intensive practice. Here we come into play – providing managed accounting services, gracefully handling all the accounting hassles and letting you concentrate on your business pursuits.
At Kiri Accounting, we understand the fact that every business has its own unique requirements and so we facilitate customized solutions to our clientele. For every client we allocate a dedicated team thereby make sure precise, up-to-date, and correct handling of your accounting tasks, reliable month-end closing and consistent financial reporting.
What do we serve?
Bookkeeping and Accounting Services
- Accounts Payable – Purchase Orders, Vendor Bills, Payment Approvals, Payment Processing and Vendor Reconciliation
- Accounts Receivable – Sales Orders, Customer Invoices, Customer Receipts and Customer Reconciliation
- Accounts Receivable (Clients using POS/PMS) – Daily Sales Entries, Daily Receipt Entries and Revenue Reconciliation
- Bank Entries and Reconciliation
- Credit Card Entries and Reconciliation
- Payroll Processing, Entries and Reconciliation
- All types of Accounting Data Entry and Reconciliation
- Closing Entries – Accruals, Prepayments, Deferred Revenue, Inter Company Transactions, any other adjustment entries
- Fixed Assets Management – Recording Fixed Assets, Depreciation and Amortization
- Inventory Management – Transaction Level or Periodic Adjustment
- Financial Review – Variance Analysis, Comparative Analysis, Budget Analysis
- Financial Workpapers – All Balance Sheet GLs and some Profit and Loss Account GLs
- Financial Reporting – Profit and Loss Account, Balance Sheet and Statement of Cash Flows
- MIS Reporting – AR Aging Analysis, AP Aging Analysis, Customized Financial Reports